Do you ever wonder why some dreams come true faster than others? Why is it so hard to achieve that really big goal, yet you make others happen quickly without much notice?
Manifesting your desires is a process, and once you understand it, you can take steps to make what you want come to you faster. Much of getting what you want is about releasing expectations about how and when your goal will come true. This can be hard if you don't like where you are.
- You want to be debt free but you feel trapped by your pile of bills.
- You want to be in a fulfilling relationship with your soul mate but you feel alone and single.
- You want to lose weight, but you hate how much you currently weigh and refuse to look at yourself in the mirror.
Does it feel almost like an invisible force is blocking you from getting what you want?
Here's the truth: You aren't cursed or doomed, nor is there anything wrong with you. One of the reasons we don't get what we want as fast as we want is because we focus on the lack, or what has yet to manifest.
For example, if you want to be debt free, but you spend the majority of your time focusing on your unpaid bills or how you are going to make money, it is impossible for you to attract what you desire.
1. Concretely determine what you want to manifest, and keep records.
In order to get what we want, we have to stop focusing on what we don't want. To manifest your dream life, get clear about your intentions and write them down.
2. Make active forward progress, no matter how large or small.
Each day, take action toward your goal. If you can do one thing every day your future self will thank you for, you will reach your goal faster. The universe likes action. Most of us wait for signs to know what to do. But the way to get what you want is to actually focus and then the universe can support you.
3. Visualize what your life would look like if you achieved your goal or reached your dream.
Visualizing your dream coming true in your mind will help you reach your goals faster. If we can't see it in our mind, it is hard to achieve it. Spend time each day focusing on what you want by imagining the outcome you desire.
4. Release expectations about the outcome.
The final step is to let go of the outcome. Releasing expectations on how and when your goal comes true will help you enjoy the journey more. When you can enjoy the journey instead of resisting where you are, you will reach your goals faster. In order to get what you want, you have to accept where you are.
For more inspiration grab this free Love Your Life to The Fullest Guide.
Photo Credit: Stocksy