- occupying ourselves with the dirt of others is a way to avoid figuring out what your single mission (not 10 different thousand things), but the one thing you're put here to do.
- being busy, doesn't = being successful, it just means ur busy.
- making money doesn't = being successful or happy, it just means ur making money...
But when you change the paradigm of the world around you, when you find new ways to solve old problems, when you expose people to the real ways they can make change in their lives and the lives of others...that's being transformative. That's leaving the world significantly better than you found it...
I actually don't care what other people are doing. I care about what you're doing.
- What are you dreaming about?
- What do you want to do really well?
- What to you want to offer the world?
- How are you going to get about getting there?
- What have you done today that is completely within your power to change your world or the world of others?
Answer those questions the next time you feel like sharing some vile bad news
I'm here to bring love & light and that's a full-time job...what are you here to do?