From _Body & Soul_ by Tania Lynne Greener
1. Take the guilt out of pleasure. Sometimes the thing you want most is just what you need.
2. Invest in experiences, not just objects.
3. Don't overthink: Some happy moments are best left unanalyzed.
4. Real intimacy is expressed not with more words but with meaningful ones.
5. To find your strength, push past your comfort zone.
6. Sometimes getting lost is the only way to figure out where you really are.
7. Allow yourself the chance to really savor each moment.
8. Optimism isn't just a shift in perspective. It's an act of bravery.
9. Only you can decide the path worth taking.
10. Dont's wait for your mood to change; take action despite it.
11. You can't grow without pushing your limits.
12. No one knows what the future will bring. Put your energy into now.
13. Multitask stuff, not people. Look someone in the eye when you talk to him/her.
14. Reconnect with your work. Think beyond what you do to how it affects others.
15. Just as a seed contains all it needs to sprout, so are you already equipped to thrive.
16. True love begins with both curiosity about and acceptance of yourself.
17. Coping with stress becomes easier when you know what deeper fear it's triggering.
18. Real awareness isn't about hanging on to the moment, but simply recognizing it's there.
19. Consider this year the opportunity of a lifetime. Start fresh.
20. Heartbreak does more than just hurt. It opens you up to love in a whole new way.