10 Steps to Prepare for the Morocco Retreat
This is how I made the leap of faith that changed my life.
1. Commit to it...decided up front, you're going to take a life-changing journey of discovery, open yourself up to the magic that happens when you choose vulnerability & trust the universe that your desire for change has been heard and now she's delivering on that promise....then leap, I promise you the net will appear.
2. My friend told me one of two things: either buy the ticket or pay for the retreat. You can always use either the tix or the retreat purchase for a time in the future, but if you make the purchase, you're committing to doing this for yourself.
3. SignUp for the emails that get sent out daily about the Retreat with helpful reminders about what to pack, what shots you need, what to purchase ahead of time, travel insurance...all the little details we have answers to and we'll get right back to you: [HERE](http://madmimi.com/signups/1b5905a36faf4f36ad867e8238f13fe1/join)
4. Post your questions about the retreat here on the page, either Rachid or I will respond to you within 24 hours.
5. Go to the retreat trip notes and Itinerary and read through it to get answers and anything that's unclear, post a note here in the comments or on this page and we're promise to clarify quickly and efficiently:
6. Join us [HERE](https://www.facebook.com/groups/604408923016091/?link_list=4753907) daily @ 12pm (EST) for Live video Broadcasts from Morocco where you can ask us questions in real time, learn about logistics and get a personal overview of the retreat and ways that can make preparations easier.
7. Did I mention, you can post your questions on the [group page] OR post your questions in the comments of this blog post.
8. Watch the replay of the [Live Broadcasts] by scrolling down to the previous blog posts on this page. They are funny, informative and really layout the vision for this journey: you're not just taking a vacation, you're journeying back into time to the 12th century to get clarity about where you are in your life in the 21st century.
9. Check out the itinerary photos: and take a look at all the places we'll be going to on the retreat, so you'll have a sense of the beauty of the place.
10. Got more questions, need more 1:1 time to ask questions, schedule a 15 minute hotseat with April HERE
Click here to watch Rachid's Journey back through time to 12th Century Morocco.
is a Tony-winning producer/writer/actor & CEO of TheDreamUnLocked: Boutique Coaching for Actors, Writers & Dreamers