3 Signs You're Ready for a Personal Transformation
1. Why do u feel like ur having a mid-life crisis even though ur the most successful uv ever been?
2. Realizing there are more years behind u than ahead of u & it scares the shit out of u.
3. What if u don't know what the problem is, u just know there's something wrong?
Brianna Wiest writes that these are all signs that you're on the right path.
4. Having an intense need to be alone.
Ur suddenly disenchanted w/the idea of spending every weekend out socializing & other people’s problems R draining u more than they are intriguing you. This means ur re-calibrating.
5. Intense, vivid dreaming that you almost always remember in detail. If dreams R how ur subconscious mind communicates with u (or projects an image of your experience) then urs is definitely trying to say something. Ur having dreams at an intensity that you've never experienced before.
Because making a change is an external manifestation of your transformation: u take a massive action in your own behalf (take a trip to morocco, sell your house, get a divorce, etc)
The transition is that u finally realize deeply & organically that you are capable of changing the fabric of your life.
So, transition is the internal manifestation of transformation.
What that means is I bet ur already halfway there...
And I'd love to take you across the finish line with My DreamingOutLoud Technique which I'm teaching as part of the DreamingMorocco Retreat, but I'm making the content:
- 20 years of life coaching lesson plans
- Boundary Setting Strategies
- Life Assessment Tools
- A step-by-step process of how to change the fabric of ur life by getting rid of limiting beliefs & reframing ur core values, so that the life ur living actually becomes the life u dreamed of
SignUp for the FREE 3 video series DreamingOutLoud & the Morocco Retreat to get all these sexy bonuses @