Ok, I got some great questions about the DreamingMorocco Retreat from Adenrele Ojo-Allen
1. What airport should we fly into?
2. How do we get from the airport to the hotel? Are airport to hotel transfer fees included?
This is a question for Rachid Ait El Haj, but we arrange transfer from airport to hotel or if you want to take a taxi, we can tell you the rate and there's tons of taxis outside just like JFK
3. What hotel will we be staying at upon arriving?
There's a row of hotels that Rachid Ait El Haj works with that are right next to each other, once you book, we'll send itinerary.
4. So, we will be spending each night in a different place? I take it there will be plenty of room for suitcases? (don’t laugh at me)
We'll spend 2 nights in most places and you should pack as light as possible. We send you a packing list when you purchase the retreat. A backpack, flip flops, sneakers...ull want to shop everywhere since so many things are handmade and cheap...go light, pack that leave in conditoner and chill...
5. For Day 6, as we are spending the night in a ‘tent’, where will our luggage be? And where will be able to get dressed the following morning?
This is not camping. This is glamping...we handle your luggage, no worries...and they are huge bedouine tents with beds...there's a bathroom, wireless router, full kitchen and electricity...you won't be roughing it, you'll be travelling like a berber woman...fabulously. And baby brown Jesus guides who do every thing for you, play music, cook your meals, load your bags on your luggage, it's epic...
6. May I ask how many others are coming so far (Not that it matters to me, as long as you are there!)
There are seven of us so far, my lovely number is 12.
7. Have you paired roommate already?
Yes, you'll be paired randomly or you can purchase the single supplement for $500 and have your own room
8. The trip ends on the 17th? So, we should plan to fly out on the 18th, right?
Are you crazy? You'll be in the smoking hot city of Marrakech, you'll want to stay longer and we can do reservations. Thats what I did and it was amazing...I ate, spa'd, partied until I dropped. You must stay longer on your own...but the choice is yours. We handle all transfers.
9. Will we be going to back to the hotel we started in? Should I plan to fly in and out of the same airport?
You'll fly into Casablanca the Nov 1st and out of Marrakech 11/17/18 (I'd arrive a day early and stay at least one extra night before departure)
My favorite travel agent is Andy Sharma: firstname.lastname@example.org and he has the Dreaming Morocco Itinerary
10. When is the final payment due by? I'd really like to have all payments in by Oct 1st. Rachid Ait El Haj, does that give us enough time.
11. Best dress code?
Don't be an American hoe dress code works. Think jeans, t- shirt, loose fit pants, tunic tops, afrohemian brooklyn boho with an indian twist....bring a swimsuit for the pool
You'll get the ultimate packing list once you sign up...there will be an itinerary pages where you can ask questions and get details.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
is a Tony-winning producer/writer/actor & CEO of TheDreamUnLocked: Boutique Coaching for Actors, Writers & Dreamers